Don’t know what you want to do? No problem! Take our 2-minute quiz to find the skills-based career that’s the best fit for your personality.
About Us: The SkillPointe Story
We created SkillPointe to help close the skills gap. Employers can’t find workers with the right skills. Meanwhile, students are struggling to get good-paying jobs without going into debt or spending too much time in school.
Our mission is to solve both problems.
We make it easy for students to:
- Explore in-demand, skills-based careers.
- Find the training they need, anywhere in the U.S.
- Secure financial support and other services.
- Get the job.
We help students and employers by providing clear career pathways and training focused on filling specific, in-demand roles.
To accelerate our mission, we’ve joined forces with the National Association for Community College Entrepreneurship (NACCE). NACCE is a 501(c)(3), tax-exempt organization that provides resources to transform underserved communities through community college engagement.
NACCE acquired SkillPointe on Dec. 31, 2023, when SkillPointe became a nonprofit division.
Together, we amplify the importance of skills-based careers.
Our vision: To help you find your best path to a skills-based career
We’ll show you all the steps to achieve your goals.
- Take the career-match quiz: Don’t know what you want to do? Take our 90-second quiz to find the skills-based career that best fits your personality.
- Explore careers: Explore dozens of in-demand, rewarding careers in 10 industries. Each career profile provides job duties, salary, job demand, how much training is needed, and many FAQs.
- Find training: SkillPointe’s database of almost 60,000 training programs will help you find the right training near you, including many earn-and-learn opportunities. We work with community colleges, technical schools and training providers across the nation
- Get financial help: Wondering how you’re going to pay for training? SkillPointe helps you finance your future by connecting you to scholarships, earn-and-learn opportunities, state programs and much more.
- Find the job: When you’ve finished your training, we can also help with the next step: getting hired! SkillPointe features more than 300,000 active job openings.
- Learn and grow along the way: Check out the News + Advice section to learn what it’s like to be in a specific career and which industries are growing. We’ve interviewed dozens of professionals who know what it takes to succeed.
To keep learning and stay up to date, follow us on social media. You can find SkillPointe on these platforms:
SkillPointe in the News: